IT Business Analysts critically evaluate the business market developments and mold development in the interests of the company. Business Analyst is basically act as the contact between IT and end users to analyze business requirements and perform tasks set by the company management and communication criticism to leaders and consumers. The responsibility of business analysts is to minimize risk due to vulnerabilities and intimidation and exploit the chances in the market and strengthen the company.
IT Business Analyst Job Description:
- Evaluate, analyze, and adjust programming systems, including installation, encoding, debugging, testing and application systems to maintain the organization.
- Administer and provide guidance, develop, and preserve documentation concerning end user administration system.
- Investigate, plan, and recommend administrative system and software options to meet the business requirements of the organization.
- To assist in the modifications and expand of the system, declarations new systems in place.
- Prepare documents and programming system for programmers and other users in accordance with domestic and external standards.
The sample resume below for It Business Analyst will help you prepare your own resume and help you get a job in the best of the best company.
Sample Resume for IT Business Analyst:
MS in computer science with two years experience in Business Analysis using technical expertise combined with knowledge of standard corporate procedures. Working with project staff and various stakeholders to understand and document business requirements, functional requirements and design specifications for web applications, as well as improvements to existing applications. Explore, create, review and revised documentation requirement. Rendering assistance to the Project Manager throughout the project life cycle, including: project scope development, collection and documentation of business requirements and coordinating user acceptance testing.
- Platforms: Windows, Android, iOS
- Programming Languages: C, Java, VB 6.0
- Transforming needs of business users into functional and technical requirements.
- Prepare SRS, BRD, and Change Documentation.
- UML-Microsoft Visio, Agro UML.
- Yodiz Project management tool (Agile )
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analyzing and recommending solutions.
- Result oriented attitude.
- Proficient user of productivity software (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
DSP Solutions – Erie, PA
From 2011 till date
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working as an IT Business Analyst following the Agile methodology
- Developing prototypes for complex scenarios and UI acceptance from client.
- Felicitating meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Discuss achieved by facilitating communication between business unit (s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Working closely with various project stakeholders and staff to understand and document business requirements and functional requirements for new applications.
- Reverse engineering Demands for supply chain optimization of existing web application as my first assignment as BA
- Economically Software documentation for an existing project through understanding the vision, what-a what-have-to-have requirements for Learning Management System (LMS)
- Lead a team of two people for Phase 2 of the project LMS
- Translating high-level business requirements in functional specifications and manage changes to specifications.
- Developed business Demands, user, functional, and act in a timely manner to achieve agile methodology
- Expand high level requirements based on a market study for the judgment and refining requirements for port project work in progress.
- Development study on the dissemination of software B2B business in the Indian market based on the internet this study aims to provide value to products that are underway.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Information Technology
MS in computer science