An accounting clerk is one who manages accounting dealings, evaluation of financial records, secretarial and organizes credentials and documents required for accounting department. Accounts clerks duties would differ from company to company, but for the most part they are the ones who will take care of all the physical transactions, accounting files, making entries in back office. Accounting clerks will always work under a manager and executes tasks ordered by him. The accounting transactions should be integrated into the company’s database without fail. Salary of accounting clerk will range from $25000 to $30000.
Sample Resume for Accounting Clerk
1407 Division Street, Nashville,
Aspire to obtain the post of an accounting clerk to achieve proficient growth in a reputed company where my educational qualification and experience will enhance the company’s profitability.
- Hold expertise in Organizational Skills, Numerical (Statistical), communication and Computer skills.
- Timely maintenance of account payable/receivable.
- Expert in clerical software and applications.
- Handle accounting task with ease under pressure.
- Experience in billing and bookkeeping.
- Update and backup reports every day/month.
- Proficient with ms office suite.
- Willing to work overtime when the situation demands.
Accounting Clerk, NovaCopy
- Verification of vouchers, invoices and purchase orders.
- Preparing file documents and making copies of payments.
- Worked on manual and automated filing systems.
- Maintaining database on ms excel.
- Accumulating accounting bills and copy to accounting software.
- Communicate with higher managers and update to all sectors.
- Reunite monthly rent roll reports
- Distribute updated reports to every department.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting
- Providing assistance in annual budget forecast reports.
- Reviewing personnel files for accuracy during the completion of a file audit.
- Evaluate personnel files for file audit.
- Worked on HUD statements.
- Worked with various systems on FERC, IRS and sales tax.
- Worked on payment and imaging systems such as Maximo and Kofax.
- Coordinate with brokers
Completed Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Tennessee state university