Find below ETL developer resume sample, along with ETL Developer average salary and job description. The resume should always start with Professional Summary, here you need to mention overall experience you have with ETL, then you need to write about the skill sets you persue, you need to mention about all the tool and application you have used as a developer.The next section of the resume should contain experience summary, the projects you have worked, for which clients along with team size. The last part should contain your educational qualification.
The average ETL Developer salary ranges from $95,000 to $114000
ETL Developer Job Description:
- Transform and Load tactics for creating significant commercial requirements documents.
- Ensure accurate and integrity of applications and data by analyzing, coding, drafting clearly documenting and problem solving.
- Synonym the needs of businesses into end-user apps.
- Reviewed existing processes to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for additional savings.
- Check the accuracy of test results using current, valid and reliable data.
- Designing and developing ETL solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2005-2012 for the interfacing between the source application and the corporate data.
- Edit the existing code of SSIS to deliver bug fixes exist ETLs.Analyze and solve problems at their root, recoiling to understand the broader context.
- Extensive experience in Oracle 9i and above.
ETL Developer Resume Sample
To obtain a position of ETL Developer at Booz Allen where I can use my skills in development of specific application software to meet client specifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
Certified ETL Developer.
Certified ETL-IA™ Developer.
- Familiarity in the design, requirements gathering, estimation of the timeline, documentation and testing of large-scale processes that finish off and extract data warehouse systems and transaction database system.
- Blueprint, modification and debugging SSRS reports.
- Hands on experience with Informatica Power center, Datastage, SSIS, DB2, Unix Shell Scripting, Unix Scripting, ETL testing, SQL server and Netezza.
- Organizes the information needed to create valuable solutions to increase workflow.
- Establish and maintain SQL queries and routines.
- Writing ad-hoc queries based upon the schema understanding for diverse needs of the application.
- Knowledge with Hadoop HDFS, MapReduce, Pig or Hive.
- Working knowledge on Oracle 11g+, MySQL 4+, 5+, 9i/10g+, .
- Motivated and a self starter with a high capacity to perform several projects / responsibilities effectively tasks.
- Working knowledge on data model design for Cassandra or Hbase.
Company: Morgan Stanley
Duration: 2010 till date
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing and strengthening modules in specific software applications for ETL engine PB.
Integrate safety requirements in the design.
- Participate in all the processes of life cycle development.
- Stir in design standards in the enterprise application development specifications
- Attending in design reviews and make its contribution to design recommendations.
- Understanding the structure, use and data sources.
- Communicate with as well as members of the team direct Offshore.
- Translating the technical requirements for programmed application modules.
- Working with Data Visualization, Application Data, Data Normalization, Data Hygiene, Data Manipulation, Re-calculation, DW Management.
- High performance solutions and using load balancing and distributed hardware architecture optimized.
- Worked in BMC Control-M.
- Provides ETL process is designed in a modular way on network shares and reusable objects to uphold the consistency of the rapid development.
- Shall prepare the system procedures, guides operating system, contingency and recovery plans and maintain documentation of level of technical application.
- Get involved and contribute to a high-level capacity for the development of oriented technological solutions for business projects and initiatives Intelligence team