Entry level accounting resume is resume prepared with no experience mentioned. It’s for a fresher who has just passed out from an accounting school and looking for his first job. When writing the resume for the first time, it needs to be crafted in a simple and most constructive manner; this is to acquire the recruiter attention. The entry level accounting resume should be concentrated more on skills, grades and projects completed. As a fresher you won’t have choice of mentioning any experience except any experience as assistant or junior accountant. Make sure you draft the resume according to exact work experience rather than mentioning unnecessary skills to get the job, as it becomes tougher to face the interview.
Person applying for as entry level accountant should search for jobs in classifieds and job portals. The entry level accounting jobs salary will start from $30,000 to $40,000
What functions do entry level accountant handle?
- Maintenance of financial records (documentation)
- Renovate and maintaining financial records
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintenance of invoice files, check registers, use tax obligations
- Good at analytical ability, interpersonal and communication skills
Sample Entry Level Accounting Resume:
75, Ann Street
To achieve an entry-level position in the accounting field converging on contributing my skills and gaining experience.
- BS in accounting from Kaplan University in New York
- Strong knowledge in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Knowledge on pension and mutual funds.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office suite
- Received an appreciation certificate from school for best analytic skills
- Top ranker in final exams in BS accounting.