Find below a sample .Net Developer Resume which provides software developers an easy way to draft their resume when applying for a software developer job. Dot net developer resume has to start with an experience summary, which gives the recruiter a brief overview of what exactly you did in the past to qualify for this job.
.Net Developer Job Description:
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and Foundations of Computer Science, such as the memory management and efficiency of the algorithm low.
- Sound knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft technology to design, develop and implement these applications.
- Able to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, enable it to adjust to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Storage, retrieval and handling of data for analyzing of system abilities and requirements
.Net Developer Resume Sample:
- Having over 2.0 years of experience as Software Developer using Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- 0 years of development experience in ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, HTML/ CSS , ADO.NET ,
- SQL 2008 , Java Script
- Enthusiastic to learn new concepts and technologies
- Exposure in analyzing the requirements of the clients
- Can handle the deliverable as per the deadlines
- Capable of handling numerous roles in project and a good team player.
- Involved in all stages of the development of the project
Software Skill Set:
- NET,C# ,ADO.Net , AJAX
- Basic Knowledge on WCF, WPF, Web Services, Silver Light.
- Sound knowledge of HTML/CSS, Java Script.
- SQL 2005/ 2008.
- Service oriented architectures using WCF and/or SOAP a plus
RedRiver Systems, LLC – Addison, TX
From 2011 to date
Roles and responsibilities:
Role: Developer, Designer
Technologies Used: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008, ADO.Net, Ajax, HTML, LINQ, WCF
Tools: Visual Studio Framework 2010, IIS and Server Administration
- Worked on assigned projects autonomously or as part of a team to offer new features for owners of enterprise applications.
- Worked on Agile development methodologies
- Working with end users to gather requirements and define expectations. Interacting with other
- Member of the technical staff to establish program requirements.
- Good knowledge of SAP ABAP
- Used good planning and technical documentation to different evolutionary, survival applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Virtualization and cloud computing
- Worked on writing TSQL scripts
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science