The page contains a sample resume for senior treasury analyst, along with the summary and objectives, the format will help you make changes to your CV application and get a job in financial firms.
Treasury Analyst Job Description:
Treasury analyst is an individual dealing with funds, capital and assets of a company, we can call them forecasting managers as they tend to estimate future budget required for the organizations and cash flow of staff functions. They mostly have to look after reserve balances, daily global liquidity position, Derivative Reporting and Clearing.
How to Become a Treasury Analyst:
The treasury Analyst career path starts with having a degree in accounting and finance, the other two secondary bachelor degrees can be statistics and economics. Privately you can also learn financial software’s like NetSuite Financials or Intacct Financials and Accounting System which plays a major part of your career.
Sample Resume for Treasury Analyst:
A highly professional individual with 5 + years of experience as a treasury analyst seeking for a senior treasury analyst role in a large organization to oversee the financial assets
Company – Standard Parking
Duration: 2010 –till date
Designation: Treasury Analyst
- Risk management with treasury transaction process
- In charge of Subsidiary funding process
- Use the database to create monthly reports to customer both internal and external
- Communicate on hourly basis with other financial department heads
- Supervising liquidity needs, debt obligations, and check run
- Use Microsoft Dynamics NAV to upload and publish entries
- Highly experienced on Hyperion
- MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Bachelor’s degree in accounting