Write a technical recruiter resume to get a job in recruiting firms; this sample format helps Senior and IT tech recruiters to draft an effective CV to land you a job interview.
What Is Technical Recruiting
The technical recruiters work for staffing agencies, temp agencies and employment agencies, tech recruiters main responsibilities are to have specialized skills in searching for a potential candidate who meets the exact requirements of the vacant job positions, the job requires them to have good communication, tech and interpersonal skills in order to communicate with clients and candidates.
You receive mails from different companies and consultants worldwide with whom you have been associated, as a recruiter you require to see the job requirements and make a search for candidates who pursue those skills, you can do the search becoming a member in different job portals, the job portal search is the primary task to explore hundreds of resumes that match your requirements. Once the requirements are met, your duty is to call the candidate and explain them about the opening and ask if the candidate is willing to forward the latest resume and get through the interview process.
Technical Recruiter Career and Salary:
The recruiter career has emerged in the recent past which helps easy job search for employees worldwide, it’s just not Tech recruiting, we also have huge jobs in healthcare recruiters, finance recruiters, pharmaceutical recruiters and construction recruiters. There are places where people get technical recruiter training, of late individuals are working from home at the scheduled times and the reports are sent to the main office.
Talking about education for technical recruiter jobs, any individual with good English communication skills can apply for this job position, it requires less technical skills and more communication skills. You require contacting a fresher or experienced person who has posted their CV on the employment sites. To become a technical recruiter you need to have a professional looking resume with main concentration on leadership and interpersonal skills.
Salary: The salary actually difference from locations and experience, but on an average, we have estimated $80,000 for experienced and a fresher’s can expect $40,000.
Technical Recruiter Resume Sample
To Work as a senior technical recruiter, to enhance companies profitability’s by recruiting candidates in a professional way and help them get a job in preferred sector.
Primescape Solutions, Inc. – Herndon, VA
Duration: 2009 – Till Date
- Create strategic ways source temporary workers
- Contact managers to classify workforce and personal needs
- Work closely with hiring managers and discussing various job descriptions.
- Use online tools in search best candidates for the job requirements
- Re-contact consultancy agencies and companies for detailed info
- Interact with candidates and a query about their career changes
- Arrange interview schedules with the candidates listed
- Make sure the candidate was interviewed and reply the status of job applications.
- Ensure the job descriptions are made look attractive
- Confer candidate pay rate and contract terms
- Look for candidates on job portals, classifieds and local business contacts
- Strong employ fundamentals
- Play proactive activities in maintain candidates database
- Exploit both traditional and non-traditional hiring methods
- Handle pressure to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Use social media to build groups and communities on Facebook, Linkedin and google plus
- Successfully manage and resolve confusing and complex issues
- Provide in-depth training for new staff
Bachelor of Fine Arts – University of Florida