This sample below helps new and experienced Spanish teachers to write a professional cover letter and convey why you are applying for this job.
Sample Cover Letter for Spanish Teacher:
Dear Mr. Walter,
I have a bachelor’s degree in education with a valid teaching license, Houston makes me eligible for the advertised position of Spanish teacher at KIPP Sunnyside High School . My qualifications and training have deemed me meet NCLB highly qualified requirements that I have the ability to teach young children and adults with equally endearing.
I have been specially trained in the design and composition of units of thematic studies that facilitate the learning of the Spanish language. I implement lesson plans to facilitate teaching learning Spanish early childhood through eighth grade that I understand the operation of the immersion classroom and how it affects students.
I offer technical expertise, enthusiasm, commitment, and purpose. In specific, I have a good knowledge of:
- Planning set of courses to meet individual needs, interests and abilities.
- Use methods and instructional materials and appropriate technologies.
- Generate a classroom impression that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Maintain obedience and class control.
- Provide satisfactory supervision to ensure the physical condition, welfare and safety of students.
This opportunity excites me as I am eager to begin my career in a language center where implementation of Spanish language is more powerful than a regular school.
Thank you for your kindness. I look forward to hearing from you soon to assemble an interview.