Write a real estate salesperson resume to get a job in a real – estate firm, the sample below gives you an idea on how to write an effective resume for job application.
A real estate salesperson associate is an individual acts as an agent in selling land, houses, apartments, villas, he works for a licensed real estate firm. The job scope in the real estate industry is peaking every year and number of job vacancies is numerous. There is no particular degree a person should have in order to get jobs in this industry, many individuals start their career as fresher’s and gain immense experience in short span.
Before writing a resume, it’s always important to have great communication skills and convince the buyers. You should act according to situations when required. So writing a resume in an effective fashion is as important as oral communication. Take a look at the sample below and follow the format to catch the recruiter’s attention.
Sample Resume for Real Estate Salesperson:
A highly experienced individual looking for a position as Real Estate Salesperson/associate and utilizes my skills and experience in ensuring the growth of the organization.
- Professional experience in real estate adviser in the sale, investment and evaluation
- Customer orientation, cooperation, based on the results
- Ability to initiate to bargain and conclude terms for transactions
- Safeguard quality, risk and speed of its own projects
- Strong knowledge on American real estate market
- Ardent observation of following and looking for changes in real estate trends
- Authority of land investigation, taking care of the investment process on land proposition
- Preparing documents and prospects of new land purchases
- Contact AD companies in getting various advertisements on new and existing projects
- Maintain a sales team to work online and ensure every land, apartment and homes are advertised in the classifieds
- Contact branch offices in different geographical locations and provide detailed information about the ongoing process
Real estate salesman/associate at Ansasi Realty, Inc, Aventura, FL from _______ to Present
- Received a great customer satisfaction award from the CEO of the company
- Nominated as the best sales person in FL
- Increased the growth of the company in 2 years and with a sales graph increasing every month
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide 24/7 marketing support
- Prepare competitive reimbursement plans
- Preparing daily reports of buyers and sellers
- Getting property prospects designed for clients in different areas
- Make sure sales team works in a versatile mode in contacting the customer
- If the necessary visit client place to make a deal
- Answer phone calls, chats and emails
- Monitor real estate administration and purchase order systems
MBA from Keller Business School