Find below a Meeting Planner Resume, Meeting Planner is one who manages and Plans for a major event like organize a party, retreat, sales conference and meetings. The main aim of meeting planner is to organize events in such a way to make guest satisfied.
Meeting planner resume accomplishments would include Production equipment, Volunteer Coordination, Venue, Rentals, Vendor Negotiations, Request for Proposal, Directing Talent etc. The resume should start with summary of qualification, as this will give the overall information of your experience and how one planed the events. The next part should include MEETING PLANNING EXPERTISE and professional experience.
Sample Resume for Meeting Planner
Looking for a position of a meeting planner with Marriott International. With exceptional time management skills, elasticity and resourcefulness to be able to organize high quality events, my people skills and ardor work putting together a ideal meeting is utilized effectively.
- Scheduling and coordination of conferences.
- In charge for the selection of sites and events.
- Vendor selection, contract concession, management database, lodging and travel.
- Oversee meeting selected features on site.
- Generating and updating lists of rooms.
- Logistical preparation and confirmation letters to customers.
- Working with clients to develop materials meetings as necessary.
- Management expense reimbursements.
- In collaboration with IT staff to develop web sites in the conference for logistical information and / or online registration.
- Manage scene according to requirements.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and in parallel.
- Aptitude to automate complex tasks and administrative procedures.
- Capacity to work with a minimum of supervision and answer to frequent requests from several clients, both internal and external.
SMG World – Huntington
From 2010 till date
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Arrangement, organize and coordinate the association at conferences and meetings.
Responsible for communication at the hotel for the whole logistics of planning: This includes implementing invoicing master and billing instructions, list of rooms, food and of drinks demands, recreational activities, etc.
- Serve as a focal point of communication and coordination of an event when posted as “lead” meeting planner. Responsible for on-site events and management support and adhesion to budget. Voyage to various locations for site inspections and events as required.
- Initiate contracts with vendors and manage vendor relationships as needed for each event. Review all event billing and insure that all billing is in order before payment is made.
- Managing complicated or meeting the demands of the Convention, including, but not limited to, invitations, registration, air and land journey, food and beverage needs, audio visual, selecting accreditation site inspections and selection, reconciliation, evaluation of programs and possible pursuit with a Direction.
- Put together, maintain and manage partnerships with internal and external organizations to present a team advance to the successful planning and the implementation of all programs.
- Provide / ensure quality, high efficient support on site programs that meet the needs of the business.