Find below an It Professional Resume Sample, which will help you land in a reputed company and work as information technical professional. IT Professional has different wings; he can work as IT & Network Support Professional, IT Support Professional, IT Security Professional, IT system admin. The whole purpose of IT professional is to take care of computer, network, and security devices. He needs to monitor every digital device and services.
IT Professional Job Description:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain customer hardware and software
- Remote Support Technician
- Examine processing productivity
- Monitoring Systems and servers
- Troubleshoot PC, printers, scanners
- Working on ticketing/tracking software
- Providing secure environment
- Support MS Office, MS Office Suite
Sample Resume for IT Professional
I would like to use my technical knowledge for the growth of the organization I work with. My goal is to work with a professional organization where I can use my experience and skills for the growth of my organization and me. I like to work hard and with passion.
- Worked on Windows (XP-8)
- Worked on windows server 2008 R2 & 2012
- Worked on centralized services like Exchange 2010, Active Directory and Remote Desktop Services
- Worked on Virtualization technologies like VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V, advanced networking, including VLAN’s, routing, VPN tunnels, firewall management
- Worked on databases like MySQL/MSSQL and Oracle
- High knowledge on HTML/XML/AJAX/CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer point of reference
- Analytical thinker
Company: Acuren Inspection
Duration: 2010 till date
- Offer helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Observe Service Desk for tickets allotted to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Install, test and configure new servers, workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Set up and configure SharePoint servers, Indexing Servers, backup and recovery, hot fixes and patches.
- Manage and configure Sites and Site Collections, and Extended Authentication providers if needed.
- Manage and configure end user access policy and permissions including entrustment of permissions authority to other users, as deemed suitable.
- Keep in touch with site administrators and managers to assess departmental application.
- Manage and configure VMware and Windows systems.
- Working knowledge on Citrix.
- Take TSM backups for Windows Servers.
- Admin and configure Active Directory (AD), DNS and DHCP environments.
- Ensure workstation/server data truth, reliability by evaluating, executing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Complete software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- To-do list installations and upgrades and preserve them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Support media management through internal methods and procedures or through offsite storage and retrieval services.
- Working Knowledge of fiber switching.
- Responsible for managing network printing environment.
- Responsible for managing and configuring imaging and configuring servers.
- Manage file share requests and quotas.
- Knowledge of HP hardware, DL380’s and C Class blades and enclosures.
- MCITP/MSCE or equivalent
- VMware Certified Professional designation (VCP)
- A+-CE, Network+CE, Security+CE, CISS
- MCDST, MCP, MCSA, MCSE
B.S. computers from California University