Find below the best Insurance Accountant Resume sample that will help you get an insurance job with ease. Insurance accounting jobs are paid high as company today are hiring because of the inherent characteristics. Insurance Accountant manages Cash Management responsibilities, balance sheet reconciliations, Annual Operating Plan and forecasts which includes preparation. When you prepare the resume it should be explain each experience details briefly.
The resume should begin with SUMMARY, EXPERIENCE, and educational details. The summary should be kept simple, like you need to write about the highlights of your career. the next section is the experience where you need to put in all the details required for the recruiter to focus on what exactly he need to place you in the company. Make sure you provide all the details and all the job responsibility.
Sample Resume for Insurance Accountant:
My goal is to work with greater commitment and manage all tasks with sincerity. I have a thorough understanding of financial processes and financial conditions that would allow me to do the job effectively.
- Work with the accounting staff to make sure every single monthly journal entries are displayed correctly.
- Assisting the Director of Finance to examine the GAAP and company financial statements.
- Supporting the achievement of real analysis against the monthly budget.
- Help carry out of annual operating plan and forecasts which includes the preparation of budgets for administrative expenses.
- Work with the Ministry Managers to expand and maintain budgets administrative expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of the audit, under the guidance of the Director of Finance.
- Ability to independent thought and take ownership of rights.
- Outstanding planning, analytic and problem resolution skills, and strong quantitative skills and statistical modeling.
- Special technology skills, including strong skills with MS Office.
Company: UMass Boston
Duration: 2011 till date
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct reconciliation of payroll.
- Participate in preparation of various journal entries.
- Preparing reports and analyzes daily.
- Complete financial mergers.
- Selected elements of the full process near the end of the month.
- Finishing daily transaction processing.
- Activity monitors bank account daily and generates standard newsprint entries.
- Spurious function other tasks entrusted to it.
- Full reconciliation various balance sheet accounts for consideration by the Accounting Department.
- Fill the alternative accounting functions assigned under the direct supervision.
- Determining the causes and recommend appropriate remedial measures to eliminate or reduce future errors and inconsistencies.
- Assist internal clients in addressing accounting issues and reporting.
- Develop and file an income tax and federal tax returns of premiums the state, including required paper work, extensions and quarterly payments.
- Preparing required information by NAIC annual tax statement and reporting an audited financial statement.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Certified Public Accountant