Find below Bank Teller Resume Sample and Bank Teller Job Description for Resume – Write a good teller resume looking at the sample provided below, the resume helps both no experience and experienced. A bank teller is an individual working in a banking sector and his major duties would be associate with the customers directly. He will take care of cash handling along with customer queries. Read below to know more about bank teller job description for resume.
Bank Teller Job Description:
- Creates a good impression to the customer of a bank with a friendly temperament and polite in the management of customer accounts
- Accept deposits on the active customer accounts process and update the records of the company accordingly and passbooks of client
- Counsel to a client of the bank’s own forms to fill in the filings made by meeting the incorrect forms submitted
- Inputs precise transaction details in the cashier of the bank in accordance with the rules and modus operandi of the Bank system
- Truthfulness and reliability are very vital and they have to keep client confidentiality
Sample Resume for Bank Teller Position:
Extremely motivated banking professional in search of a position as a bank teller where I’ll be using my proficiency in the treatment of bank customers in an efficient manner, incomparable organizational skills and inspired team player skills to be a priceless component for organizational success.
- Reunite start of day hard cash with deposit and withdrawals during the day and makes an end of day matching
- Guarantee proper identification when cashing checks or large withdrawals from client.
- Offers a resolution of the first level customer complaints in any disputes or banking problems.
- Learn how to use account systems in accordance to tellering account systems for processing customer transactions.
- Collect and process checks and renunciations of approved cash limit and verify the authenticity of the signature and the customer’s identity prior to coating.
Employer: TCF Bank, Illinois
Duration: 2010 till date
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain different levels of daily cash needed in teller windows.
- Undergo training workshops focus clients raise important customer service
- Love to be convivial while interacting with customers and resolve problems
- Work under pressure and as long hours, including holidays
- Always keep my composure even when dealing with customers who are dissatisfied
- Promote the provision of free services such as ATMs for customers to reduce the burden of tellering in bank balance inquisition routine and withdrawals.
- Thoroughly check the pertinent details of various documents related to the transaction
- Good skills in documentation, recording transactions in detail
- Authenticate the accurateness of deposit slip cash withdrawals process
- Authenticate the loan payments, mortgage payments and payments on utility bills
- Perform receiving and computing the cash working early shift
- Totally good with numbers and fast during handling transactions
Bachelor’s degree in commerce