Find below a sample job description template for the position of Advertising Manager:
To build up, implement and run the organization’s advertising strategies from commerce, rummage sale and technical viewpoint. Advertising manger is also required to initiate and run discussions with client and advertising agencies, and is involved in running the team of advertising sales agents and negotiating with outside sales agents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To publish goods and services of the company.
- To identify the target market, form goals and put budget for the advertisement campaign.
- To introduce the most effective way of informing the company’s products and services.
- To perform the departmental tasks including generating the art and handling work such as media buying.
- To keep the track of campaign’s effectiveness.
- To make changes in campaign if it didn’t give the required results.
- To select the agency and then explain the company’s ideas to the agency.
Educational and Other Requirements
- Should have a Bachelors degree in marketing studies at least.
- Should be highly skilled and have experience of many years in the related field.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Should be creative enough to bring new life in old ideas.
- Good written expression.
- Idea generation.
- Should have a leadership quality in order to make his subordinate satisfied and under control.