This sample of resume for accounts payable manager position will help you in your job application process in accounting and financial firms.
Accounts payable managers are accountable for the management and systematize the overall accounts payable duties of an organization. Accountants are responsible for contributing to the accomplishment of the company guaranteeing constant operational efficiency and business permanence. They ensure efficient operation of the accounts payable department, handle the monthly closing process, squaring off of the ledgers, management of the Purchase Ledger team, checks staffs’ performance and monthly assessments.
Take a look at the sample below and write your resume in an effective when applying a job for Accounts Payable Manager position
Sample Resume for Accounts Payable Manager:
Sub – Senior Manager, Head of Accounts Payable
Accounting manager with 10 years of experience and a self motivated personality with experience in accounts and finance. I have a good reputation in handling vendor proof of purchase, examine of Employee Expense reports, collect, analyze and update invoice reports. Provide extensive administrative skills by collecting payments settle payment issues, develops action plans, Take charge of the issuing of 1099 reports.
Accounts Payable Manager
The Estee Lauder Companies – New York, NY
2004 –till date.
- Responsible for calculating priorities, decision making process, answerable for contracted deliverable.
- Identify problems in accounts payable and develop strategies to proving regulations to internal staff
- Focus on performing episodic audits to ensure proper assessment of use tax
- Demonstrate practical problems faced by AP and provide appropriate training resources documentation
- Strong customer, interpersonal, communication and technical skills
- Analyze all payable transactions, integrity in reports, and take personal attention to every client.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Arkema Americas – King of Prussia, PA
- Supervising day to day activities of accounts payable functions adhering to company policies and procedures
- Provide training to accounts payable filing clerks
- Ensure observance and analyze departmental policies when processing the invoice payments
- Perform weekly/monthly reports to higher managers and follow returned checks
- Ensure overdue payments are settled
- Assist in AP Aging, Vendor Master File, adviser offshore team members, internal and external audits
Oracle, SQL, ERP systems, MS Word & Excel, SAP, ReadSoft, Freight Payables, Supply Chain, Logistics, Timberline accounting software
MS Degree in Accountancy from Boston College