Find below Web Designer Resume Sample to help you write your own resume with ease, follow the exact format to catch the recruiter’s attention. The sample is suitable for fresher’s and experienced web designers.
A web designer is an individual who is expert in designing a website using tools like PHP, Html, Dreamweaver and Photoshop. They mostly have FTP clients used to work with the website database and configurations. There are thousands of jobs on web designing. Every company or business today for sure would love to make an online presence with a website, it could be a business, shopping or just an information site, all these online work needs a web designer.
Web designer’s salaries are not great in the beginning of the career as fresher’s are still in the learning process and works for small companies, but this the only way they can get exposed to different tools and learn the designing logic with ease. The intention of this post to give out a great resume sample for web designers who are fresher’s or experienced.
Sample Web Designer Resume:
Aspiring a suitable position in a progressive organization that gives me an opportunity to explore myself and contribute to the development of the organization.
- Preparing different types of forms i.e. registration, renewal, amendment, and surrender forms for the user
- Create different interfaces for various officials to process the licenses
- Provide online license certificate printing facility.
- Coded and designed Teh Bazari Administration interface to maintain master data site content and revenue reports.
- Coded and designed Hawking Administration interface to maintain master data site content and revenue reports.
- Create a module to edit/add master data and check its validations
- Explicated a secure User Login Interface, using Java Script encryption algorithm and PHP Sessions.
- Developed Session Management Controller for maintaining a valid user session.
- Implemented PHP OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts in developing Database Interfaces.
- Developed EIS, TMS, LMS modules and also Personnel Attendance for PIS Administration.
- Developed PIS Report module for generating various PIS Reports.
- Designed and created PIS Database structures in My SQL
- Creating a product based software for this system.
- Providing user interface for online examination
SBG Technology Solutions – Alexandria, VA
From 2010 till date
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing Administrator, Instructor and Student interfaces.
- Providing bulk upload options through CSV.
- Designing database for online examination.
- Integrating SMS gateway.
- Design user interface with dynamic content.
- Create plugins for admin module.
- Create a user interface with embedded code of stock market content
- Design the admin interface for upload the daily calls information.
- Coded and designed database and implement the business logic.
- Create an interface to implement property tax business rules for generate the demand and tax for the citizen.
- Implement the provision for online transaction for tax payers
- Coded for generating the reports for different types of officials.
- Preparing different types of forms i.e. registration, renewal, amendment, and surrender forms for the user.
PHP 5.4.3, My SQL 5.5.24, Apache 2.2.22, HTML, Java Script, Jquery, AJAX, Dream weaver CS4, wordpress3.1.1
- Ability to communicate & work in groups.
- To have both positive & negative insight in to the work whatever being assigned.
- Positive Attitude, quick learning ability and able to adapt to new situations easily.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) From Delta State University