Take a look at the resume format for SAP freshers; it will help those who have completed SAP training to apply for a job in software firms as SAP FICO, SAP Basis, SAP MM, etc.
When you are drafting a resume as fresher for SAP FICO or SAP BASIS make sure you keep the resume professional looking with technical skills given the primary priority as a fresher doesn’t have the options to mention direct experience in SAP. The objectives should make clear that you’re a fresher and have the necessary skills to qualify for the position, the next section should talk about the technical skills and education; moving on, you need to mention about the additional skills and projects you have done as an apprentice.
Resume Format for SAP Freshers:
To obtain a challenging and professional position as Software Engineer/Programmer (SAP FICO, SAP MM) broadly participating in the product design, development and testing using Information Technology skills.
- Operating System : Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista, DOS
- ERP Packages: SAP R/3 4.7
- Programming Languages: SAP ABAP, C, C++, Basics of C#, Core JAVA, Swing
- RDBMS: MS Access
- Web Technology: HTML.
- Office Suite: Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Classical and Interactive Reports.
- ALV Reports.
- SAP scripts.
- Batch Data Communication (BDC).
- Working Knowledge in Smart Forms.
- Working Knowledge in Logical databases.
- Knowledge in cross applications: ALE, IDOCS.
- Project Name: JAVA IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
- Language Used: Core Java, C, C++
- Multimedia: Incorporated the study of multimedia includes a combination of text, audio, still images, animation, video, and interactivity content forms.
- Software Testing: Included the study of the testing scope, various testing methods, testing process for finding the error and the tools used in software testing.
- C# and. NET: The study of this object-oriented programming language and the expansion and features of the.NET platform.
M.S. in Computer Science – Alfred University