Find below a sample on how to write a resume for customer service jobs. Every company or organization needs to provide good customer support in order to help the customer and retain them as a valued customer. Customer Service has been from years with intent to help customer.
How to Write a Resume for Customer Service Position:
Today the job sector has great opening for Customer Service, jobs in this area could also vary like customer service entry level, customer service representative, customer service manager and customer service agent. Here we would be talking about preparing a sample resume for customer service. This resume should look different from others in every section; you objectives should show how willing you’re to offer quality customer service. Your skills need not match the job opening, skills sets are used to show your capacity of handling every sector of customer. Next you need to provide job duties and responsibilities of previous company’s.
Customer Service Representative’s Salary:
The average salary for a customer service rep would be approximate: $32,000
Customer Service Representative Resume Sample:
Providing responsible and professional customer service for a BPO company. Having zeal for customer support in voice/non-voice and technical support.
- Effective explore skills and problem solving.
- Good interaction expertise and Clear Verbal Communication.
- Ability to organize and submit results for superior management.
- Generation of reports when required.
- Communicate with customer and sales team.
- Have worked on call center software’s such as Cention and Sytel .
- Good computer skills, MS Office suite.
Customer service rep for Dynamic Technology, Inc. from _________ till date
- Assisting customers on chat and phone.
- Handling multi customer on chat.
- Answering technical and non technical queries.
- Selling products online when required.
- Provide total product knowledge to new customer.
- Handle part of subject matter expert.
- Troubleshoot customer issues for hours.
- Other duties may be hand over by supervisor.
Bachelor of MBA in Communication from University of Central Florida