This page offers you a sample rope access Technician CV (Resume), along with details of rope access technician salary, rope access courses and rope access job duties.
Rope Access Technician Job Description/Job Duties:
The Rope Access Technician is a person working on survey locations, building bridges, buildings, Mountain Rescue searching new unknown locations, valleys, towers. He should be skilled in climbing and caving using the rope. The technician should use different equipment to have a safe work, common equipment to have are Safety backup device, Climbing helmet and Full-body harness. The duties vary according nature of work, like oil platforms, place surveys, painting, pipelines, Historic Building Inspection and repair meshing etc.. This job is considered very hazardous and the Rope Access Technician should first create a safest plan before execution.
Rope Access Technician Salary:
The technicians pay according to experience, normal pay for fresher would be around $30 to $40 per hour. The average rope access technician salary would be around $50,000 per year in the USA.
Rope Access Technician Resume Sample:
A hugely bold and energetic person with experience of 2 years as a rope access technician, looking to work with your organization where growth prospects are immense and an individual is recognized by my work.
- Worked in Outdoor Adventure.
- High and low ropes course elements.
- Climbing tower.
- River rafting.
- Extensive experience in industrial painting IRATA L3.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex problems of variable speed / variable pitch wind.
- Perform all mechanical and electrical component maintenance. Repair and replace the necessary parts.
- Climb 350 feet or more.
- Ensure the execution of collateral availability, performance warranty and parts delivery.
- Aware of the technical work and legislation.
- Have a thorough knowledge of advanced rescue techniques.
- Able to demonstrate all of the required skills and knowledge levels I, II and III.
- Various tasks working at height.
- Able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of levels IRATA.
- Strong communication skills.
Company: Acuren Inspection
Duration: From 2010 till date
- Provide Serves Level I and II Rope Access Technicians as defined by SPRAT.
- Responsible for the conduct of repair / maintenance inspection and minor.
- Assist in the development and commissioning of new sites and new products.
- Coordinate efforts with other technicians and staff of the client.
- Help to work as directed by management.
- The play, a positive courteous behavior with customers, businesses and colleagues.
- Complete the necessary paperwork (e.g., service reports, time cards, expense reports, etc.)
- Weekend work, holidays and overtime as required.
- Travel for extended periods of job sites.
- Liaise with operations managers on project work.
- Play an active role in supporting the process of safety, quality and regulatory.
- Liaise with customers and crew members operating the site to ensure the scope of work is understood and executed.
General education degree (GED)
Ropes course certification, CPR, SFA, Lifeguard Training.