If you’re looking for a waitress job, then the first thing you need to know is to write an effective waitress resume. Find below a sample which acts as best example and format to write your waitress resume.
How you need to start writing a waitress resume? Normally a waitress writes a resume to work in a restaurant, hotel etc. The job for the most of the time would be in public and showing hospitality. The resume should first contain your qualifications, achievements, skills list and experience summary.
Waitress resume job application should look very professional to catch up the eyes of the recruiter. There were days when jobs in hotels and restaurants were given if you’re looking good. It’s time to cop up with the changes and preparing a effective resume for waitress is must these days.
Waiter, Waitress or Restaurant Server Resume Sample:
Passionate individual looking for a Waitress position at Chuck E Cheeses, where my bilingual skills, proven ability to develop effective relationships with customers and exceptional hospitality skills can be fully utilized to accelerate revenues.
Degree in Hospitality Management from Kendall College
- Highly skilled in taking and relaying orders to kitchen and bar staff
- Thorough understanding of special food preparation and serving patrons at tables
- In depth knowledge of the product of different types of foods and beverages
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with the kitchen staff, provide customer orders, fundraising and maintaining proper accountability for funds and orders.
- Substantial knowledge of accepting credit card payments work and POS registers to ensure payment accuracy and control of funds.
- Fast Learner with the ability to adapt to new procedures and acknowledge new ideas.
- The ability to maintain a stable, smooth-running operation on the floor.
Besito Mexican Restaurant: from 2010 till date
- Providing excellent, friendly service, customer optimistic while serving a wide variety of food products and beverages.
- Taking care of cleanliness and organization chart areas to keep customers happy and full rights turn.
- Escort customers to their tables, menus at hand to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, dishes and glassware.
- Consult with clients to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Resolve conflicts in a respectful and timely manner; ask required assistance from appropriate supervisor as needed.
- Practice all safety procedures and loss prevention.
- Maintain or exceed the standards of appearance, cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene.
- Understand technical requirements of work, technical knowledge applied consistently.
- Consistently understand technical requirements of the job, applied technical knowledge.
- Perform tasks consistently outlined at an acceptable rate of Department Supervisor.