Find below a sample resume for QlikView developer. The resume gives you a good knowledge on what to put into a Qlikview resume to successfully get the job.
Sample Resume for Qlikview Developer:
To obtain a QlikView developer Position at Adaminfotech bringing deep knowledge of administration related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Working on different Qlikview features features like linked objects, Associative search, Mekko charts, etc.
- Strong understanding on BI architecture
- Understanding of different type BI tools using ROLAP & MOLAP
- Maintain security and controls and access
- Maintain admin documentation
- Upgrade / Configuring of software
- Generate report of activity
- Creation of folder structures to standards
Company: Delta Dallas
Duration: 2011 to till date
- Working knowledge in Installation, Configuration , Administration and Security of QlikView Server, Publisher.
- Knowledge of configuring tasks in Qlikview Publisher
- Knowledge in Clustering of Qlikview Server.
- Check disk space
- Check usage levels
- Create Use Cases, Class and Sequence diagrams
- Upgrade from version old to new.
- Created Requirements and Wireframe design documentation for QlikView projects using Agile Methodologies
- Leveraged QlikView Software applications to generate web based dashboards allowing management and sales individuals to admittance
- Accountable for building QlikView dashboards, performing ad-hoc SQL queries, building SSRS reports, and improving the accomplishment of several departments
- Developed QVD Data Warehouse replaced all the QlikView loaders pointing at Microsoft Access to point to new Microsoft Sequel Server 2012
Bachelors of Computer Science from XYZ University