Project Manager Resume Example: View the resume example below to get a project manager job in an IT firm, use this sample as a reference point before you start composing your resume.
Project Manager Resume Example:
Expert in project management with ample experience initiating and sustain management systems projects in the areas of life sciences. Sets up project management offices. Trains and mentors project directors aimed at increasing the effectiveness of projects and speed up the development time-to-market.
- 6 years of experience in software application development, with over 5 years old and the program / project management and hands-on software development.
- PMP certified, with applied knowledge of best practices in rearing and leveraging model entered On-/Offshore service, manages a team of 40 people.
- Designed recruitment arm of Q Pharma, developed systems to rationalize the recruitment process, resulting in a regular stream of great employees.
- Project management skills demonstrated End-2-End, comprising the varied technology architecture and custom development projects in the fast-paced and dynamic environments.
- Contract Creation & Conciliation.
- Succeeding conducting and working with cross functional teams in dynamic environments to produce outcomes and targets in time to customer satisfaction and other stakeholders.
- Product / Proposed delivery excellence, business growth, indenture negotiations, and resources optimization companies in operating profitability.
- Administered many new product development projects, providing a complex idea on the market through a combination of rigorous compliance with project management methodologies and excellent people-skills.
- Template approach introduced plant and development support projects leading to significant cost saving
- Software upgrades for: gXRS, ASPAC, Depuy, and GPSG.
- Worked on tools like: WSDL, Tuxedo, ,gSOAP, HP QC, , MS Visio, XSD,XML, CORBA, UML, Microsoft Projects 2003, Java/J2EE, Web logic 10, Release Cycle Management, Client server architecture design, SVN for Configuration Management, Six Sigma Methodology , TUXEDO
- Driving for the project leverage OTC – Mainstreaming several interfaces between several branches and the implementation of the cash control companies using SAP solution collective lever.
- Interacted with customers, suppliers, prospects, management and technical personnel in a very pleasing manner to maintain strong links.
- Project management tools and the methods employed to assemble project plans with unfailing performance
MBA – Project Management