Take look at the oracle apps technical consultant resume sample for experienced consultants to prepare a resume or CV and apply for a job in software firms.
When writing an experienced technical consultant resumes you should always ensure it goes in a professional format that match’s the company’s requirements. Each company has different requirements, the resume should always start with a professional summary, technical skills, experience and educations, in case you have any achievements or additional skills you can mention just before your educational qualification. The information regarding projects and core responsibilities should be true as the interview will always go according to the information in CV.
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Development of Reports and Customization of Reports.
- Writing PL/SQL Programs for implementing validation rules and loading data from staging tables to Interface Tables and running standard programs.
- Defining value sets, Executable and concurrent programs of the application.
- Implement concurrent programs from PL/SQL.
- Convene with clients and develop business requirements
Sample Resume for Oracle Apps Technical Consultant:
- Having 4 Years of diversified I.T Experience in Oracle Applications Business Suite 11i as a Technical consultant.
- Experienced in Application Object Library (AOL) and System Administration.
- Experienced in Oracle ERP modules: Financials (General Ledger, Accounts Payables), Manufacturing (Purchasing, Inventory) and Exposure to Order Management, Receivables,
- Engaged in 2 Implementation cycles of Oracle Applications 11i, with hands on working experience on various RICE Components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions).
- In charge for understanding and analyzing on ORDER TO CASH (O2C) and PROCURE TO PAY (P2P) cycles.
- Expertise in Developing Procedures, Functions, Packages and Reports in PL/SQL.
- Expertise in Inbound Interfaces using SQL*Loader and Outbound Interface using UTL_FILE packages.
- ERP: Oracle Application Release 11i E-Business Suite
- Operating System: Windows 98/XP, 7, 8, Linux
- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL,
- Database: Oracle 8i/9i
- GUI: Oracle Forms and Reports 6i
- Tools: Toad, SQL*Loader
Duration: From _______ Till Date
Designation: Associate Consultant
- Maintain and eventually supervise implementation projects
- Invoice form customization to insert employee number and expense account code combination in DFF
- Developed descriptive flex field as per the client requirement
- Worked on PO Interface program
- Worked on GL Daily Rates Interface program
- Employee expenses unpaid Report- Developed xml Report on unpaid employee expenses
- Vendor conversion- conversion of details of vendors from legacy system in to vendor tables.
- AP Debit memo conversion- developed custom interfaces and program to transfer debit memo data in to the production tables.
- Involved in Reviewing Reports/Forms and discovered code changes and layout changes to support the system.
- Involved in code changes and layout changes of Reports/Forms
- Involved in preparation of Specification Document, Design Document, Approach Document, Unit Test Document and 3rd party testing Document on Reports and Forms.
- Cancelled Requisitions Report-Developed xml Report on cancelled Requisitions
- Customized the Invoice Form in INV module using Personalization
MS in Computer Science from Ohio State University