Utilize this sample resume for Nurse Case Manager to obtain your dream job in health care and hospitals. The sample helps you in building an effective resume. Case management is predictably targeted towards people with age and resettles patients, as they provide emotional support to patients.
What functions does a nurse case manager handle?
- Examine the progression of patients; offer various treatments as a Registered Nurse
- Organize resources for a unit of patients and responding to their poor health
- Nurturing, personality -managed care, centering services, develop clinical pathways, analyzing clinical protocols, catastrophic cases, etc.
- Case manager’s occupation: insurance companies, third party companies, work from home, professional physiotherapy programs, societal service departments, nursing homes and private clinics
- Case managers should concentrate on cost effective strategies at the same time exploit health care resources
- When necessary you have to work as a coach and clinical adviser
Sample Resume for Nurse Case Manager:
Highly motivated Nurse Case Manager looking to obtain a position with an organization to coordinate, and tailor health care services and resources to patients.
- Yale University School of Nursing
- CCM Certified Case Manager
- ANCC American Nurse Credentialing Center
- AACN American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Over 5 years of experience as Nurse Case Manager
- Specialist in clinical nurse: adult, family, pediatric, case management, medical terminology
- Care for emotional behavior of patients and assist them accordingly
- Communicate with patients and assist them with available resources
- Other capabilities: Disease Management, Behavioral Health Services, Utilization Management
- Strong computer skills
Texas Health Resources Fort Worth, TX
From _______ till date
- Evaluate outpatients, education materials for patients, creation of education materials
- Maintain information related to employees and patients
- Prioritize well-defined inputs and outputs utilizing tracking and assessment tools to insure timely prerequisites for nursing services
- Maintain medical records
- Assist patients aid and take care of medical requirements for their admission to discharge
- Planning medical doses, find assessments of outcomes,
- Handle new admissions, administer nursing staff