Take a look at the sample below to prepare the best Handyman Resume. The resume should show the practical experience you have and buildings where you have renovated.
The word handyman is widely used to describe a number of contractors who work in different parts of the residential building and business and field of repair. There comes a moment in the life of all the owners when they come across a refurbishment or project to repair which is too small for a larger builder too much for them to handle themselves.
A handyman can typically take care of basic plumbing problem such as setting a leaking faucet or replacing a whole faucet. A handyman normally could also undertake a basic cabling work that would be necessary if remodeling a room was in the list of home improvements.
Sample Resume for Handyman Position:
Seeking a position as Handyman in a reputed organization where I can use my skills experience and drawing on the expertise within the tasks of maintenance, repair and refurbishment to help maintain the conditions of business and residential buildings.
High School Diploma
Hazardous Handling certificate
- Painting and Decorating
- Up-keeping the buildings and grounds
- General Maintenance
- On call for emergencies
- Specialized in property repossession
- Gardening and landscaping
- Skills in basic plumbing, electrics and carpentry
- Familiarity with the use of different tools and the service equipment
- Physically, clever and nimble
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Checking Various systems for Verified of the performance effectiveness
From 2010 till data
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular maintenance checks in the properties in order to maintain the good working order. This includes plumbing, electricity, basic decorating, carpentry and rug cleaning.
- Maintaining outdoor areas, including sweeping and hosing exterior spaces garbage bins.
- Experience in roofing, tiling, high pressure clearout, roof or any home safeguarding.
- Worked in replacing mattresses and kitchen cutting area stove and sink base cabinet.
- Undertake repairs to furniture construction including doors, casement, cabinets, shelves, building textile, trails, etc.
- Mediate and keep up good working rapport with all users of the building, attend meetings as required and respond absolutely to both instructions.
- Ensure that requests for help desk that are issued to you to complete the time allotted and work or needed to achieve further work materials are ordered and that the work is completed without undue delay.
- In charge of the execution of works of service repairs, including the cleaning filters air conditioning, replacement lamps, taking meter readings, changing of locks
- Install skirting boards.
- Providing accurate oral reports and feedback on all aspects of the maintenance activities that you undertake.
- Have good knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Comfortable using power tools and hand tools.