Take a look at the sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume, students with no experience i.e. freshers can apply for an Administrative Assistant job, following this resume sample. Administrative assistants are important in an office. Indeed, it covers the maximum portion of the field of employment in the USA. In some ways, they are the backbone of organizations. A lot of factors are involved behind the working of an efficient administrative assistant.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- To achieve and coordinate the administrative office activities primarily through storage, retrieval and integration of information to staff and clients.
- They run a range office supplies like fax machines, copiers, scanners, telephones and video-conference systems as well as using desktop publishing from the computer and digital graphical to compose correspondence, manage databases , establish worksheets, presentations, reports and other documents.
- These assistants should have good typing skills, as they must be spending most of their working time sitting at computers.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Administrative Assistant:
Carrolton, KY 39836
To be a part of an established Organization where I could render my services for the development of the organization as well as to grow personally.
Associate Degree in Management
Bachelors in Business Education
Certified Professional Secretary (CPS)
- Operating Systems : MS – Windows
- Word Processing : MS – Word
- Spread Sheets : Ms – Excel
- Accounting Package : Tally ERP.9
- Preparation of Journal Vouchers.
- Maintenance of Cash Book, Ledgers and Related Books of Accounts.
- Preparation of MIS Reports.
- Preparation of Trial Balance.
- Preparation of P&L Account and Balance Sheet.
- Knowledge in Income Tax matters.
- Knowledge in E.S.I., P.F. Bonus and Gratuity.
- Sharp understanding of clerical and administrative duties in a desktop environment
- Knowledgeable in inventory controls and management of supply
- Exceptional knowledge to provide an Request Customer Service that resembles the provision of information and requests
- Strong knowledge of protocols to carry office administration and office activities