Find below the best resume format for chartered accountants to get a job in banking, finance or consultancy firms, the sample assists you in resume articulation.
How to write a resume of a chartered accountant?
As this field is totally different and unique from others, there are two formats of resumes one for fresher and another for experienced chartered accountant. The Chartered Accountants deal with accounts like assessment, analyze dues, inspection and provide guidance on financial needs for small to large business and organizations. Chartered accountants salary is really good when compared to other accounting and financial sectors; even a fresher is paid good salary.
When preparing a Resume for chartered accountant you should always start with objectives which describe their pioneering auditing skills and administration power to perform better for a company. Then you can go with the previous experience and advanced skills, make sure you describe the roles and responsibilities performed in previous companies. The last part of the resume should have the education summary. Find below a sample of chartered accountant resume
Sample Resume for Chartered Accountant:
A Registered chartered accountant with tremendous accounting skills in business account management, looking to implement systematic abilities and to help in my department development.
- Charter possessor with 6 years of experience depiction accounting services to different offices
- Practically worked on accounting policies, foreign policies and trade policies
- In depth knowledge in computerized system transactions
- Ability to manage funds and improve profitability to company
- Engender financial plans which benefits the organization
- Tax legal responsibility and exclusion
Working for Meridian Health senior chartered accountant from 2007 – till date
Roles and responsibilities:
- General ledger
- Prepares journal entries, budgets and month end reports.
- Preparation of audit work papers and analysis within appropriate time frames to allow for effective and efficient audits.
- Responsible for day to day accounting of office and industrial buildings.
- Assist in quarterly reforecast process.
- Process accounts payable.
- Responsible for tenant ledgers.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Evaluated staff work performances
- Handled dividends assurance group
BBA in Accounting