Find a resume sample for call center agents and representatives who are in search for a job in BPOs, KPOs, and customer and tech support firms. The sample provides you detailed information on how an individual can prepare the resume in a standard format to catch the recruiter’s attention.
Today’s call centers does require employees to work as agents and representatives, they almost require them to handle outbound and inbound calls. When you first start your career in call centers you are trained for a period one month about aspects related to customer service, tech service and products. In the training sessions you will have mock tests, where you need to take handle dummy customers, chat and email sessions. You’re placed in different departments according to your skills proved after the mock tests.
Call center agents are trained in such a way to handle both incoming and make outbound calls, but when it comes to call center representatives you will mostly have to make outbound calls to customers. Call center are not just places to make call make and receive calls, but also have chat and email support. Few companies do provide remote help-desk services.
The resume should start with an objective to show you passionate and how you can help the company. The next paragraph should start with technical and customer skills. If you’re a fresher you can just write about the areas you’re skilled. After the skills section writer about your experience, make sure you enter details about the projects or clients you have worked. The next part should talk of achievements and education.
Sample Resume for Call Center Agent and Representative:
Highly experienced call center agent/rep with passion to help customer thought various means and benefit the company’s growth.
- Highly skilled on windows and Mac OS
- Knowledge on outlook, ms-office suite, share point, etc.
- Fluent in handling customer with different languages
- Worked for 24/7 shifts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Helping new agents and boosting confidence level
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Handling chat sessions and email support
- Able to read, comprehend and follow oral and written tutoring
- Providing excellent customer support
- Maintain a good relationship with clients and co workers
- Provide training to new comers
- Respond to customer queries regarding online ads, television ads
- Connect to client’s computer remotely and assist them with any technical problems
Employer: Sutherland Global Services
Duration: 2010-till date
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer outbound and incoming calls
- Handle customers over chat and email
- Provided detailed info of products and services provided by the company
- Plays SME (Subject Matter Expert) role in helping team in understanding customer queries and answers accordingly
- Use VOIP, Avaya and Salesforce software
- Handle Call-recording equipment, Interactive voice response (IVR) system
- Strong Client Services orientation, including a friendly demeanor, helpful and professional
Bachelor of Business Administration