Find below Busser Resume Sample, which will help in modifying your resume in a better way to attract the recruiter and call you for the job interview.
What Is a Busser?
The bussers are individuals working in restaurants and cafeteria, there primary job is to help servers and chefs. Busser are most hardworking people, moving around all the time carrying utensils, plates and napkins, they clean tables, bring in recipes from the kitchen, washing utensils and all the work to keep the restaurants running smoothly. They should be very speedy in satisfying customers by serving food and maintaining a neat appearance, they have to stand for long hours and coordinate with servers, cooks and other bussers.
Busser Resume Objective:
Looking for a position of restaurant busser where my hospitality and customer skills will help the restaurant gain customer good will and gain profit.
A hardworking busser seeking for a position as server busser to show my good people skills and passion to serve customer and add value and contribute to hotels growth.
To join ABC restaurant as hostess busser and greet customers with a smile and provide services as demanded to get repeated clients and increase the profits of the hotel.
Busser Resume Sample:
An experienced busser, looking to work with Olive Garden to become a team member and help them handle customers in a profitable way.
- Over 3 years of experience in hotel industry
- Exceptional dining experience
- Clearing, cleaning dinning, coffee, Nightstands tables
- Placing dishes before the food is served
- Setting tables and chairs in a fashionable way for parties
Pei Wei Asian Diner 2011- Till date
- Pre-bussing, setting up tables
- Moving utensils from and to the kitchen (Plate Runner)
- Emptying trash cans
- Make sure the needs of the guests in coordinating with servers
- Work with glassware, silverware, tableware, sweeping and vacuuming
- Lift heavy items when necessary
- Knowledge on Aloha and craft beer
- Ensure the dining rooms are visually attractive
- Restocking trays and make certain they are appropriately clean
- Understanding of flooring plans
- Stay organized and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding hospitality and personal clean up
- Good knowledge on food and ingredients
High School Diploma from Century High School – Los Angeles