If you are looking to write Billing Coordinator Resume to get a job in either legal or medical billing firms, the sample below gives you an idea on how to write an effective resume for job application.
What Is a Billing Coordinator?
A billing coordinator is an individual who is responsible for billing of every project in a company or organization.
Billing Coordinator Job Description:
- Billing Coordinator handles information flow, law documents and data from the organization.
- Help project managers to monitor the progress of the job to ensure in a timely billing
- Generate new client and new supplier implement forms and W-9′S request and shall be exempt certificates or insurance taxes as necessary
- Intermingle with clients on a daily basis to provide resolution and backing for all types of applications for client billing and / or problems.
- Balancing credit card transaction and post payments
- According to the standard operating procedures, the role prepares monthly billing fits, and obtains the necessary trusts from adjustments in the billing system.
- Notice various invoicing systems reports to identify billing discrepancies. Make the necessary corrections where necessary to provide accurate invoicing using standard operating procedures.
Billing Coordinator Resume Sample:
Billing Coordinator POSITION SUMMARY:
A Billing Coordinator with 3 years experience in Tableau – Austin, TX. Holding experts in who Coordinate all billing aspects such as Perform billing daily close procedures, compute and prepare manual billing terms for non-routine and complicated billing and Solid understanding of financial concepts and accountancy.
- Help keep the work area clean and well organized
- Training new graduates with billing the best interests of the organization to meet the organizational requirements regular.
- Gathers patient files previous day, sort sequence date and time.
- Settings all political offices, procedures and protocols, as appropriate
- Capacity to interact and contact division management as well as clients in an efficient professional manner.
Employment: Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
Duration: 2010 till date
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carries out all functions necessary to implement and coordinate the plan of compliance to the actual billing business services patients as regards billing and maintenance ChargeMaster.
- Deal with all invoices relevant individual clients daily with 100% accuracy.
- Hold and reconcile the specific accounts to ensure that all invoices have been charged and will be stored as agreed.
- Daily e-mails towards the specific end users and their managers. Solve the problems of problems and re-bill if necessary. Process a credit adjustment as needed. Apply credits and payments if necessary.
- Seek the opinion of members of the team view to identifying and improve processes and outcomes.
- Experience with MS Office and MSG/People Soft/Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
High School diploma