AS/400 programmer is a person with in depth knowledge in RPG/400, ILE RPG CL/400, CLLE. Though its very tough in the beginning, you get familiarized after having particle experience or working on fewer projects. The salary is very high compared to many other languages, ranges from $50,000 to $68,000. The domains that AS400 programmers work in are finance, health, etc. Though there are less number of jobs in this field, the career growth will be touring. Check a sample AS 400 Experience Resume.
Sample Resume for AS400 Experienced Position:
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
- Languages : RPG/400, ILE RPG CL/400, CLLE, C, C++,java swing
- Application Dev Tools : SEU, PDM, DFU, SDA, RLU, SQL
- Operating Systems : OS/400, Windows Family
- Database : DB2/400
- Packages : MS-Office – Word, PowerPoint
- ADTS: SEU, PDM, DFU, SDA, RLU, SQL
- Tools ALDON,SEU,PDM,DFU,RLU,SDA,HAWKEYE
Master of Computer Applications (2011) from Sri Venkateswara University
Bachelor of Science (2008) from Aaditya Degree College, Nellore (S.V University)
Intermediate from Nalanda Junior College, GUNTUR
Having 3+ years of experience in software development and maintenance on IBM AS/400
AS400 Programmer from 2010 till date
Ace Cash Express
- Provide level one troubleshooting.
- Providing suitable employees a precise understanding of user’s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Precisely assesses the customer’s product issue or problem.
- Explore customer problems to increase personal knowledge and awareness with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on the most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Provide assistance in training new employees or serve as the go-to person for team members.
- Working in the IBM Power System I operating system
- Working experience with error message handling, installing
- IBM ptfs, Installing IBM operating system upgrades, creating devices and printers
- Experience delivering business systems using RPG (ILE)
- Experience in Progen, SQL, JD Edwards World, EDI, and communication development (TCP/IP socket layer, FTP, etc) is helpful.
- Develop test scripts for system testing
- Support the business intelligence and reporting demands of the company using tools such as AS400 Query, SQL, and RPG.