Write an adjunct professor resume to get a part time job on contract basis in a college or university, the sample below will help professors format their resume the best way.
What is an adjunct instructor?
Adjunct instructor or professors are individuals who work for a school or college just a few hours a week. Their main responsibilities would be to advise students and educate on teaching classes and associating researches. Adjunct professors will have to research on education related issues and publicize the results and broadcast using different media.
An adjunct professor resume objective should show how desirous you are in for the job, write this in a single line. The first and foremost section a recruiter would look at is the skills an adjunct professor would pursue, this is the only section that informs everyone what the professor is capable of. The next section should be verified with experience summary and education.
Sample Resume for Adjunct Professor:
Seeks an adjunct professor at the University of ABC by using self- obedience and the ability to transfer knowledge successfully to help university undergraduates with the excellent idea system.
- Worked as Adjunct professor in multiple departments.
- Hold at least 5 hours / per week / semester charge and interact directly with students in have a formal learning environment for an assimilated hour 15 hours.
- Holds professional proficiency in the field and educational methodologies by means of professional development opportunities.
- Deliver relevant and interesting tasks for students that show prescribed learning outcomes in a real setting.
- Properly challenge, commit, serve and communicate with students in order to encourage their involvement and apprenticeship while keeping the mutual value and compliance
- Assist with the recruiting of assistant professors.
- Budget for equipment, materials and supplies to support prices of primary responsibility.
- Systematize, prepares and a regular basis revises and Upgrade all course materials.
Employment: Niagara University
Duration: 2011 till date
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate and develop teaching materials and enter notes electronically
- Demonstrate familiarity with the use of appropriate software
- Show fluency in written and oral communications
- Uses appropriate technological options for online technologies and course-related software, including websites, e-mail, and online discussions for preparing the course and making it accessible to students.
- Proves consistency and fairness in the development and qualification of exams, and provide timely information to students
- Helping to keep and secure the equipment in the lab. Develop and excursions
- Conduct assessments / testing of students, and setting educational goals / career for all students assigned.
- Realizes all the duties and maintains all standards in agreement with the policies, procedures and core values.
- Keep program director fully informed about the activities, results of efforts, problems identified problems / prospective related to education and students.
- Capacity to develop learning strategies which promote successful teaching in an environment centered on learning.
- Awareness of, the ability to develop, and engagement to use new technologies and alternative delivery approaches
M.A. in Education, Sonoma State University