View an updated Accounting Internship Resume sample for experienced accountants. This resume sample will assist in writing the best objectives, skills and experience summary for accounting individuals and chartered accountant professionals to get a job.
An accounting intern is responsible for tracking income and everyday expenditure, account reconciliation and analysis of statements of cash flows of the company. These positions extend over numerous departments in a large enterprise-wide vision.
Accounting Internship Resumes should have effective objectives which is written in brief and catches the recruiter’s attention. Then the next section of the resume should contain the skills, projects you worked and the detailed experience summary. The last section contains your education, certification, volunteer experience and co-curricular activities.
Accounting Internship Resume Sample:
Boston, MA 02109
To obtain an internship in the financial services industry which uses my finance and accounting education.
- Capability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy, organization and attention to detail.
- Review any report about the spending authorization code and post for payment.
- Perform well independently and in team circles.
- Interpersonal skills, including the capacity to effectively communicate in person, by phone and email.
- Comprehensively Complete tasks in an appropriate manner.
- Help obtain audit documents.
- Organize journal entries brings together various financial or numerical analyzes, appeasements, or research activities.
- Analyze and discuss the accounts of the general ledger for disclosure of the cost.
- Solid computer skills with the talent to use relevant software for compensation activities, as well as knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Intermediate skills in advanced mathematical formulas to calculate ratios and percentages.
Company: Direct Wines – Norwalk, CT
Duration: 2010 till date
Roles and responsibilities:
- Worked on Client Resources Management System (CRM) and processing aid products / reporting.
- To help with changes in intranet Business Finance to facilitate the sharing of global policies and proceedings with local and international business units.
- Retrieve relevant financial data from miscellaneous accounting systems and information and analysis of data for the purposes determining historical financial performance, forecasting and / or trend.
- Develop, Assemble and analyze the financial statements, forecasts and reports of the organization and its component units, using resort spreadsheet, database and other applications.
- Get, sort and distribute materials received from a billing service bureau at set times.
- Help with reporting system used by the global markets for the submission of monthly and quarterly bookkeeping purposes and information for businesses.
- Cycle through the elements received from the Department of refund services for inclusion in the list in the future.
- Sit with a preset or senior staff who can explain how certain functions related to employment are arranged and executed.
Bachelors in Accounts & Finance
Computer proficiency in Word and Excel